DJ Khaled Net Worth: DJ Khaled who has a net worth of 65 million dollars, is an American singer, DJ, Record producer and a serial entertainer.
He has kick-started and launched the careers of many well-known singers through his music company called ‘We the best music company’.
DJ Khaled is an American record producer, who has a net worth of $65 million dollars.
Early Life Of DJ Khaled
Khaled was born on the 26th November, 1975, in New Orleans, Louisiana. His parents were both Palestinian, and had immigrated to the United States. They were also musicians, which naturally attracted Khaled to music also.
He started developing an interest in rap and soul music at a young age and his parents supported his interest.
Khaled worked in a local record store which helped to lay foundations for his music career.
DJ Khaled’s net worth is estimated at $65 million
He started getting famous around the age of 18. Before that, he used to work at record stores. After working there and building contacts for a while, he moved to Miami. He started hosting radio shows and became a professional DJ. He has also been a judge for a TV competition show.
After working as a DJ and a record label executive for a long time, he thought to ravel himself in book writing. His main purpose to write a book was to leave something as memoir for his son, Ashad. However, the book came out more like a life-coach, advisor on how to achieve your goals in life. The book is titled ‘The keys’
Not only that, he has also lent his voice for movies such as Spies in Disguise and is going to star in an upcoming Hollywood movie known as Bad Boys for Life.
Since then, he’s released multiple albums, they include:
- Victory (2010)
- Suffering From Success (2013)
- Major Key (2016)
- Grateful (2017)
DJ Khaled Endorsement Deal And Ventures
DJ Khaled’s net worth is estimated to be $65 million
- The hip-hop star has been busy on the road, opening 28 shows for Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s On the Run II Tour last year.
- He also mints millions from endorsements with Apple, Weight Watchers, T-Mobile and Ciroc, as well as his role as a judge on ‘The Four.’
- In May, Khaled released new album ‘Father of Asahd,’ with guests including Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Nipsey Hussle and Cardi B.
DJ Khaled’s Net Worth
DJ Khaled is currently one of the richest and most influential DJs in the world, with an estimated net worth is estimated of $65 million dollars.
DJ Khaled Awards And Recognition
Here are some of the awards and recognition from DJ Khaled’s career:
- Best DJ of the Year, BET Hip-Hop Awards (2011, 2012, 2016)
- MVP of the Year, BET Hip-Hop Awards (2016)
- Hustler of the Year, BET Hip-Hop Awards (2016)
- Snapchatter of the Year, Shorty Awards (2016)
DJ Khaled Age
How much did DJ Khaled earn a year?
$40 million dollars
It might also interest you to know Kanye West Net Worth And Biography