Kylie Jenner Forbes Net Worth And Biography.
Kylie Jenner is an American model, reality television star and cosmetics entrepreneur. In a given year, Kylie earns around $40 – $100 million from her various endeavors. The vast majority of her net worth comes from a cosmetics company called Kylie Cosmetics.
Kylie Jenner was born on August 10, 1997 in Los Angeles, California. She is the youngest daughter produced by the marriage of businesswomen, Kris Jenner and the former Olympic athlete Bruce Jenner. Kylie’s older sister is model Kendall Jenner and her half-siblings include Kim Kardashian, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian and Brody Jenner.
Jenner first appeared on Forbes Billionaires list in March 2019 at age 21; she is now worth roughly $900 million. Kylie Cosmetics, which had 2019 revenue of $200 million, was built on the back of a social media following that reaches more than 175 million people.
In November 2019, Kylie sold 51% of her company to Coty Inc. for $600 million. Valuing the company as a whole at $1.2 billion. As of May 2020, that value has declined significantly. Kylie definitely earned around $340 million after taxes from the sale, but the value of her remaining 45% stake in the brand has gone down significantly. As of this post, Kylie Jenner’s net worth is $900 million.
Forbes declared Jenner the world’s youngest “self-made” billionaire at age 21, thanks to her makeup company, Kylie Cosmetics. But in a May investigation, Forbes went on to report that Jenner is not, in fact, a billionaire. The magazine said that Jenner has exaggerated the size and profitability of her business and misled Forbes and other publications since 2016.
Others Facts About Kylie Jenner
- In March 2019, Forbes dubbed then 21-year-old Kylie Jenner the world’s youngest “self-made” billionaire.
- The magazine had pegged the value of her company, Kylie Cosmetics, at more than $900 million.
- That plus her personal earnings brought her net worth to more than $1 billion, Forbes said.
- In May, Forbes reported that Jenner is not, in fact, a billionaire, and that she has embellished the profitability and size of the company since 2016.
- Forbes pegs Jenner’s true net worth at $900 million.
- Here’s how Jenner has made her millions, from Kylie Cosmetics to TV appearances to product endorsements.
Kylie Jenner Forbes Net Worth $900 Million Dollar
Kylie Jenner is currently one of the richest and the most influential socialite, with an estimated net worth of $900 Million dollar.