Lucy Peng Forbes Net Worth And Biography
- Lucy Peng popularly called Peng Lei is a business mogul, Lucy Peng has a net worth of $1.1 Billion Dollar. She was Once an economic teacher, she is currently the co-founder and CEO of Alibaba group which is an e-commerce company.
- Peng has raised more than $22 billion, making her the highest-funded female founder. Peng has also amassed a personal fortune of over $1.1 billion, according to Forbes’ estimate, making her one of the wealthiest women.
- As of 2015, Fortune ranked her 11th most powerful woman in Asia, and Forbes even ranked her number 35 on the list of most powerful women of 2016.
- Under her management, Alipay which is often referred to as China’s version of PayPal has brought immense profits to the company and is valued at around $60 billion.
- In early 2013, Lucy Peng was appointed the new CEO of Micro Financial Services
Lucy Peng Early Life
Lucy Peng was born in Hangzhou China and attended Hangzhou Institute of Commerce of Zhejiang Gongshang University.
With a degree in business administration which she obtained in 1994, she went on to teach for five years at the Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics.
In 1997, she married Sun Tongyu who started a business with Jack Ma in Beijing.
Lucy Peng Personal Life
Peng is married to Sun Tongyu and likes to keep a low profile.
Lucy Pend Forbes Net Worth
Lucy Peng Net Worth: Lucy Peng is currently one of the richest and most powerful woman in Asia, with an estimated net worth of $1.1 Billion Dollar.