Quin Net Worth: Qin Yinglin, is a Chinese billionaire businessman, investor and chairman of China’s Muyuan Foodstuff who has a Forbes net worth of $24.5Billion
- Qin Yinglin, chairman of China’s Muyuan Foodstuff, made his fortune as the country’s largest pig breeder in the world’s biggest pork market.
- Qin was born in Neixiang County in Henan, China’s most populous province.
- He studied animal husbandry at Henan Agricultural University then started his own business with wife Qian Ying, who sits on the board of Muyuan.
- The couple started their venture with 22 pigs in 1992.
Quin Yinglin Profile
- Name: Qin Yinglin
- Birth Date: 1965
- Birth Place: China
- Age: 55 Years Old
- Nationality: Chinese
- Stats: Active
- Source Of Income: Pig Breeder, Self Made
- Net Worth: $24.5 Billion Dollars
- Education: Updating Soon
- Siblings: Updating soon
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: Updating Soon