Uniben Post UTME Form 2020: Uniben Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Section Is Out.
THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT THE APPLICATION FOR UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SECTION IS OUT ON MONDAY 17TH OF AUGUST 2020.
UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session; will take place between 23rd November, 2020 and 8th December, 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Authority of University Of Benin Uniben is using this Medium to inform all candidates that choose University of Benin as their first choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2020/2021 academy session, The institution is informing such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Uniben admission portal www.uniben.edu.ng.
On this post we will give you all you need to know about Uniben post UTME form, the price, The courses available in the institution, Cut off mark, Eligibility and guides on how to apply, please read this article keenly in other to grab our message.
COST OF UNIBEN P-UTME FORM.
According to the information available on the institution Website, all candidates are to pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Who Are Those Eligible For Uniben Post UTME 2020?
According to the institution,
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How To Apply For University Of Benin Uniben Post UTME 2020/21.
- Go to uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on application record’,provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges),the admission screening exercise past questions forN1,500:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Grouping Of Courses
SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
PLEASE NOTE THAT: All Application end by midnight of 14th September, 2020 (i.e all applications must be concluded online not later than 14th September, 2020). Candidates who pay/apply after the deadline of Midnight 14th September, 2020 will not be screened.
We Wish You all Good Luck, please share this among friends and love ones who might find this helpful.